Digital health is a new age what do mackerel taste like that deals with prime focus on consumer centric healthcare approach which results in efficient and quality healthcare at much lesser cost than traditional healthcare ecosystem. It is broad term that covers various aspects of healthcare ecosystem bind together with thread of digital mediums in order to provide most handy health care service with ease of access to all stakeholders.
It covers various stakeholders of healthcare ecosystems such as healthcare provider, patients, payer, pharmaceutical companies and other new stakeholders such as information and technology companies. Overall digital health covers diagnosis, treatment, consultation and long term care services at economy of cost with greater access than old location based system of healthcare
Various combinations of factors makes the market for a lucrative. Larger number of population crossing age 60 and above worldwide leads to higher requirement of healthcare needs with more emphasis on long term care and chronic disease care. Developed markets such as U.S. and Europe are especially witnessing higher number of population 65 and above. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s report of 2017, there were 47.8 million people aged 65 years and older in the U.S. in 2015 accounting for 14.9% of the total population, a 1.6 million increase from that in 2014.
Europe is currently having highest 65 years and above age population which is 25% of entire population according to the Population Prospect Report of the United Nations published in 2017. Tele Care and Tele Medicine are important digital health platform for this population as they don’t have to take efforts of visiting physician in person. Another important factor for growth of the digital health market would be high technological penetration in the digital health domain. For instance, cloud based electronic medical record which could be shared amongst entire healthcare stakeholders would make entire health operation smooth and efficient.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the market and provides market size (US$ Million) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2018 – 2026), considering 2017 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Allscripts Health Solutions, Inc. McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Qualcomm Inc., Proteus Digital Health, Inc., Athenahealth, Inc., Cisco Systems
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the market